We found this deal on the Amazon.com Web site, while scouring for after-holiday online shopping deals.
It’s a free $10 credit on MP3s by using your MasterCard. The deal comes through the MasterCard Gift Finder program. According to the Amazon Web site, to qualify, you need to take the following steps:
1. Select at least one qualifying item offered in the MasterCard Priceless Gift Finder
2. Click the "Check Out" link and then the "Take me to Amazon.com" link on the Gift Finder.
3. Complete the purchase on Amazon.com using your MasterCard credit or debit card. Note: If you leave the Gift Finder or the Amazon.com Web site before you purchase the qualifying item, you will not receive the MP3 credit. Once you have made a qualifying purchase, future purchases from the Gift Finder will not be eligible for the promotion.
4. The items that qualify are the specific items initially suggested as gifts to you by the Gift Finder. Amazon MP3 music downloads and other items which are not gifts suggested by the Gift Finder, don’t qualify for the promotional offer. For example, items displayed when you click on the "more gifts like this" link in the Gift Finder, do not qualify.
5. If you don’t purchase any of the qualifying promotion items or if you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
6. Upon shipment of your purchase, you’ll receive an e-mail indicating that a $10 credit for Amazon MP3 music downloads is now available in your account and providing instructions for redeeming your credit.
7. The promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. You must redeem the credit by March 31.
As far as we can tell, the $10 is only available only once per customer.