Election Day is here and a few major conglomerates are offering freebies to consumers who cast their vote.
Whether you’re voting for Barack Obama, John McCain, Ralph Nader or a write-in candidate, the product rewards are available to everyone that participates in the voting process. To celebrate our democratic republic, stores across the nation will offer coffee and donuts, even ribs and burgers, all for free.
Looking for places offering freebies around town? Take a gander:
- If you’re in search of a way to hold on to your cash, but still get a caffeine rush, Starbucks (Stock Quote: SBUX) is offering up a free tall brewed coffee on November 4 to voting customers.
- Krispy Kreme Donut (Stock Quote: KKD) will give a star shaped donut to customers that arrive wearing an “I Voted” sticker that can be obtained at polling places.
- Ben & Jerry’s “Democracy Never Tasted So Sweet” kicks off on Election Day celebration from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. giving customers the opportunity to celebrate democracy with a free scoop of ice cream.
- Voters at a polling place in Orlando, Fla. can get a free flu shot through the “Vote or Vax” campaign at Dr. James R. Smith Center.
- Shane’s Rib Shack is handing out chicken tenders, fries and a drink on November 4 to voters with an “I Voted” sticker.
- For voters that pledge to vote, Rock the Vote allows individuals to download tunes by Sara Baraielles, Maroon 5, Raining Jane and more.
- OnMilwaukee.com has a list of freebies from cheeseburgers to shots for voters looking to cash in on the electoral process.
Don’t forget to go out and vote, and pick up a few freebies afterwards!