The e-commerce giant also noted that its Kindle Fire tablet is still the most popular item on its website since its launch last month.
Overall, online retail sales jumped 26% to $816 million on Black Friday, according to comScore, with Amazon leading the way.
Shares of Amazon rose 3% to $188 in premarket trading.
- How to Avoid Disaster With a Store Credit Card
- Here's How to Stay Within Your Budget This Black Friday Weekend
- Spend Thanksgiving Day In Shopping Mode? More Americans Are
- Loyalty Programs and Your Small Business: Which Ones Work?
- 'Hidden Price' of Business Is Paid by You, Making a Customer Service Complaint