Get home faster
If you forget to check traffic before heading out, Beat the Traffic app offers a simple map with live traffic flow. Like a traffic light, red means bad, green means good and yellow means slow down. It also shows traffic incident details, images from traffic cameras and follows your route. Not bad for free. Paid version removes the ads.
Available on iOS, Android and Blackberry (free): Check out the Beat the Traffic app here.
- Despite iPhone 5S Release, Americans Are Shying Away From New Smartphones
- Break Your Cellphone? Chances Are You Live in One of These Cities
- Is Apple Overpriced? Its Accessories Sure Seem To Be
- How to Get the iPhone 5 If You're Still Under Contract
- FCC Mobile Broadband Test No Match for Cell Carrier 'Wild West'