You will, of course, have to sign up for a two-year contract with Sprint, and in this case you’ll specifically need to get the $80-a-month Everything Data 450 plan, which gives you unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling, 450 anytime minutes, unlimited texting and unlimited data. (And unlike the plans of some other carriers, your data is truly unlimited with Sprint’s plan.) Note that this is only for new accounts, so if you currently have a Sprint plan and just want to upgrade, you’re not eligible.
- Despite iPhone 5S Release, Americans Are Shying Away From New Smartphones
- Break Your Cellphone? Chances Are You Live in One of These Cities
- Is Apple Overpriced? Its Accessories Sure Seem To Be
- How to Get the iPhone 5 If You're Still Under Contract
- FCC Mobile Broadband Test No Match for Cell Carrier 'Wild West'
Which phones are on offer here? There’s the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G, a phone that sounds straight out of the Android Phone Name Generator and which retails for $200 on the Sprint website (though it’s currently selling for $79.99 over on Wirefly.com). There is also the HTC EVO 3D (currently $99.99 on Sprint and $49.99 at Wirefly) and the Galaxy Nexus ($99.99 at Wirefly).
So if you’re inclined toward Android phones and want a truly unlimited 4G data plan, this is definitely a deal to take advantage of. But you should order soon: The sale expires at 11:59 p.m. PDT March 26, and to get the activation fee waived you’ll need to place your order by the same time on March 19.