Garmin nuvi 1300 4.3” GPS Navigator
Now: $99.99 | Was: $169.99
Other deals announced today were the Boost Motorola Clutch i465 for $39.99 (marked down from $79.99) and $100 off most TVs with a two-year service plan from Dish Network.
If none of these deals are really lighting your world on fire, you’re not alone – there are a couple of gems in here, but nothing you could really call a doorbuster. It’s nice of RadioShack to let holiday shoppers get an early jump on some of their electronics shopping, but you might be better off waiting until you see what stores are offering on Cyber Monday before you jump at any of these deals.
- How to Avoid Disaster With a Store Credit Card
- Here's How to Stay Within Your Budget This Black Friday Weekend
- Spend Thanksgiving Day In Shopping Mode? More Americans Are
- Loyalty Programs and Your Small Business: Which Ones Work?
- 'Hidden Price' of Business Is Paid by You, Making a Customer Service Complaint
Well, except for that pocket TV. That might be worth grabbing in time for church this Sunday.
Pumped about Black Friday? So are we. Check out our complete coverage of Black Friday 2010.
—For the best rates on loans, bank accounts and credit cards, enter your ZIP code at BankingMyWay.com.