Best Buy will once again cut prices this weekend, Nov. 11 and Nov. 12, on brands like BlackBerry, HP, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sony, Insignia, HP and Maytag.
The electronics retailer held a similar sale last weekend, slashing prices on an eMachines laptop with AMD V-Series CPU for $280, undercutting Wal-Mart's price on a similar laptop by $8. Best Buy is also sold selling Sony's PSP Go for $150 from $199, HTC's Droid for $100 (half the original price) and Samsung's BDC-5500 Blu-ray player for $120 from $180.
- How to Avoid Disaster With a Store Credit Card
- Here's How to Stay Within Your Budget This Black Friday Weekend
- Spend Thanksgiving Day In Shopping Mode? More Americans Are
- Loyalty Programs and Your Small Business: Which Ones Work?
- 'Hidden Price' of Business Is Paid by You, Making a Customer Service Complaint
"It's all about the customer this year, and we're listening to what they want," Drew Panayiotou, senior vice president of U.S. marketing, said in a statement.