Target announced on Wednesday yet another round of price cuts, this time on its Web site. Starting this month, the discounter will celebrate "Mega Merry Mondays" with deals on 17 hot items, and "Total Toy Tuesdays," with discounts on five favorite toys.
Target will also offer free shipping when customers spend $50 or more from Nov. 21 through Dec. 11, and will host sales Thanksgiving day at Target.com that will feature 50% off electronics like cameras, televisions, Blu-ray players and video game consoles.
- How to Avoid Disaster With a Store Credit Card
- Here's How to Stay Within Your Budget This Black Friday Weekend
- Spend Thanksgiving Day In Shopping Mode? More Americans Are
- Loyalty Programs and Your Small Business: Which Ones Work?
- 'Hidden Price' of Business Is Paid by You, Making a Customer Service Complaint
The company previously said it will be running a four-day sale in stores beginning Nov. 21, that will include up to 50% discounts on more than 170 gift items like toys, electronics and entertainment. It is also cutting prices on the iPod touch and offering two-for-one video games.
On Black Friday, Target will have 25 early-bird specials, compared with 11 last year. There are also rumors circulating that the retailer will be offering $3 appliances and 50% off clothes and toys on Black Friday, after a possible circular was leaked.