2012 Volkswagen Passat
Set for release in September, the new Passat marks a vast improvement from the old model.
“It’s very large in terms of interior space,” David Thomas, senior editor at Cars.com. Also notable: It costs around $7,000 less than the old Passat, with a starting MSRP of less than $20,000. “It’s well-equipped in the class,” Thomas adds.
- How to Avoid Disaster With a Store Credit Card
- Here's How to Stay Within Your Budget This Black Friday Weekend
- Spend Thanksgiving Day In Shopping Mode? More Americans Are
- Loyalty Programs and Your Small Business: Which Ones Work?
- 'Hidden Price' of Business Is Paid by You, Making a Customer Service Complaint