"We're working hard to make sure that constituents are part of these meetings," said APSCU president Steve Gunderson said, who seems to be urging the students of these colleges to contact their elected officials. "It's when people from back home talk to their member of Congress that they listen. If it's a personal relationship, that's important, too."
- FAFSA Snafu: Student Aid Applicants Could Get Jobbed By Coding Glitch
- Obamacare Scare: Court's Rule May Lead to Higher Price in States with Federal Insurance Exchange
- Rubio Student Loan Bill: A Re-fi Re-think?
- Corinthian Colleges Reported to Be Actively Recruiting on Military Bases
- Community Colleges Steer Students Toward Risky Loans
--Written by John Sandman for MainStreet