The good news comes from the “stop and smell the flowers” side of the street. According to the ManScape study:
- 77% of men say their relationship with their spouse is better or the same.
- 71% of men say their social life is better or the same.
- 70% of men say their physical appearance is better or the same.
- 69% of men say their emotional well-being is better or the same.
- 67% of men say their physical health is better or the same.
In addition, men tell study researchers that being “well-rounded” is their new top goal these days, and eight in 10 men are OK with their wives or girlfriends out-earning them. They’re even more inclined to do the laundry and food shopping.
Whether or not women approve of the apparently tamer men in their lives might require another study. But for now, at least, guys seem more and more willing to not buy the high heels for their women, but to wear them – at least in a metaphorical sense – instead.