Going to a wedding this summer doesn’t have to mean spending outrageously on a gift or sticking to impersonal wedding registry items.
There are actually some meaningful and even beautiful items out there that can help make a happy couple even happier as they settle down together.
So, if you’re intent on choosing a more personal gift that’s off the registry and you know what you definitely don’t want to buy, here are some ideas that are likely to please the bride, the groom and your wallet. These great gifts cost less than $100.
- How to Avoid Disaster With a Store Credit Card
- Here's How to Stay Within Your Budget This Black Friday Weekend
- Spend Thanksgiving Day In Shopping Mode? More Americans Are
- Loyalty Programs and Your Small Business: Which Ones Work?
- 'Hidden Price' of Business Is Paid by You, Making a Customer Service Complaint
A Way with Words
Fabrication and printing company Shapeways can help you create an even more personalized gift if you want to send a special message to your newly-married friends. For instance, you can use the couple’s favorite poem or saying, or a personalized message to create a romantic votive Lightpoem.
Price: $70 to $95