The survey found that 43% of Americans believe the Affordable Care Act has had a mostly negative impact on the country, and 21% say it hasn't made much of an impact at all. Only 28% say the ACA has had a mostly positive impact.
- You're Paying $1,500 in Higher Health Insurance Premiums for a $1,000 Pill You Don't Take
- The Healthiest Fast Food Options
- Obamacare Might Have Solved 'Job Lock' for 40% of Workers
- Man Mortgages House to Get Larger Endowment
- Curing a Lack of Government Funding for Disease Research Through Crowdfunding
"These findings indicate that more than seven in ten Americans don't feel like Obamacare has been worth it," said Bankrate.com insurance analyst Doug Whiteman.