The survey found that 43% of Americans believe the Affordable Care Act has had a mostly negative impact on the country, and 21% say it hasn't made much of an impact at all. Only 28% say the ACA has had a mostly positive impact.
- Obamacare Drives Women to Get Tubes Tied
- VA Hospitals Facing Possible Privatization and FBI Criminal Investigation
- Social Security Disability Fund Faces Depletion in 24 Months
- Medicare Costs Continue to Rise, With the Elderly Shouldering the Brunt of Expenses
- Safe and Cost Effective Ways to Prevent Fleas and Ticks on your Pets
"These findings indicate that more than seven in ten Americans don't feel like Obamacare has been worth it," said Bankrate.com insurance analyst Doug Whiteman.