NEW YORK (MainStreet) Want the inside track to getting a job after graduation? There is one thing you can do that will make you more hirable, in fact, three times more likely to receive job offers: having completed an internship more specifically, a paid internship.
It's obvious -- competition in the job market is stiff.
- Facebook, YouTube and Twitter Jobs Falter While Android Stomps Apple
- More Unemployed Execs Are Launching Startups as Jobs Become Scarce
- Do You Have to Reveal a Criminal Record When Applying for a Job?
- Should All Job Seekers Have a Personal Website?
- Job Interview Trivia: 10 Things You Need To Know Beforehand